12.13.2003

Sometimes I feel really motivated to just type. Sometimes there is no one online to type to, or if there is someone, I don't think they'll enjoy my constant rambling. By using this nifty blogger thing, I can type to my desire. Whoopie!...

Well, since today will be my first real entry, I should say something that's worth saying... But I don't.

I'm sorta talking to my cousin online at the same time. She was born here, but she moved to Hong Kong when she was little and begun her schooling there. Now, at the age of 16, she is coming to live at my house to continue her schooling in the U.S. I fear that it may be difficult for her because of the language... But she's a smart girl, she understands my English... Even better than when I try to speak Chinese. lol. Pathetic. I wish I had both the English tongue and the Chinese tongue... If that makes any sense.

My fingers are cold. Typing warms it up. Tee hee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home