6.07.2004

... and so then I went to the Phoenix Zoo with my brother. I haven't been to the zoo in awhile so I was quite excited about this. I mean, c'mon, there's going to be animals that you don't see everyday. However, unfortunately, it wasn't worth it. The animals enjoy hiding away not visible to the public. None of the animals I wanted to see were there. :/ Plus, it felt like 110 degrees out there and walking for 1 and half hours trying to find something good to look at was too tiresome. I enjoyed the entrance most, where there's a bridge and there are all these turtles and huge fish in the water below. Those red eared sliders were big... According to my brother, those turtles were as big as the one we own. Psh, no way. Anyway, my brother enjoyed the gigantic daddy long legs that snuggled on the fences and and in the corner of many ceilings. Unbelieveably disgusting. Spider webs galor. I can honestly say I was frantic and grossed out. The only other good thing about the zoo were the mice or rats roaming around. Teehee... They were fluffy. Oh, and also the rabbits or jackrabbits or hares or whatever it was... But it wasn't chubby or anything, so that was disappointing. Well, off I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home