11.26.2004

Happy Sorta Late Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was all right. It was definitely different from the past years.
At 2:30pm-ish, I went to Tevis' aunt's place. While we waited for "dinner" to be ready, I chased BunBun (their bunny) in the backyard for a few minutes... Then chased their chicken... and then chased the bunny again. That bunny was like a humongous black teddy bear that hopped around in circles. Friggin' cute. Dinner there was interesting. After everyone consumed half of their food, someone decided to randomly stop everyone and say grace. Har... I sat in front of his grandma... who gave everyone quite a good laugh with her oblivion to the conversations around her and her random remarks that fit nowhere.... Nowhere. That was great.
4:30ish, we traveled back to my place. Tevis decided to have dinner at my place too. That was kind of funny because we'd speak in Chinese and he'd have no idea what's going on. ... so we'd start laughing at him (bwhahhaha). After dinner, Ting, Tev, and I were going to go into my bedroom to play cards... but chaos happened when Ting pushed Tev and me so we landed ka-thud on my bed and broke it to smithereens. My dad was unable to fix it, so he gave me his, which is like two miles high. (I woke up this morning just in time before I rolled off my bed. Half of my body and blanket was off the bed... My heart was racing. I guess higher the elevation, the greater the gravitational pull.) After that, we were all quiet for a bit because we thought everyone would be mad because we broke my bed and everything... So we stayed downstairs and... did stuff on paper.
Right before Tev left (9:30ish), Ting gave him new eyes.


How was your Thanksgiving?


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry sorry very sorry.... i will never push two person on to the bed again

Nov 26, 2004, 1:26:00 PM  
Blogger The Almighty Connie said...

lol... it's really okay Ting Ting. As long as I don't break my head or something falling off my bed, I'm good. :D

Nov 26, 2004, 1:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm in shock that you managed to break your bed. I mean, you would think bed would be able to handle the occasional falling of people on to, like when you are so tired you just fall backwards onto your bed. Well, your Thanksgiving sure was eventful. Like yours, mine was different from the norm. It was the first Thanksgiving that was held at my house.
~Jenny

Dec 5, 2004, 11:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home