12.14.2003

Day #2 in entry.

Talking to people that you don't usually talk to is fun. For once I am glad that we had the Petriekis project because it allowed me to converse with people that I don't usually talk to. If it weren't for it, I would not have been able to get to know them. Well, I mean, I would still be able to... Just not on my own willingness because I'm too shy to just randomly talk to people about things (this contradicts me running to strangers on bikes asking them to come over so Christie can ask them to be in a video to dance around.) That was pretty fun.

Anyway, yes. I miss the social life that I never truly had. Not complaining though, because the quiet night is peaceful as well.

My parents come back home tonight... Along with my cousin and aunt! Excited.

`'I`'miss`'my`'oldest'`'brother`'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home