1.18.2004

I didn't expect today to be as good as it really turned out to be. I went to my mother's restaurant to help out. We walked over to KFC's for lunch and one of the workers asked how to spell their name in Chinese. So then my cousin and I went back to the reastaurant to think of some pronunciations similar to how you spell his name. One of the pronounciations for the name translated to "bird doo-doo" and another one translated to "borrow doo-doo". Wow, I found that really amusing. I am so immature. heh. After that, we went back to KFC and gave him the list of pronounciations that may match his name. Afterwards, my cousin and I ventured to Big Lots where we spent in hour just aimlessly walking around and looking for an assortment of rings. I finally found a ring that I liked. Hopefully it won't get all deformed or something that would make it be added to my necklace collection of rings. Then around 7ishPM, Katherine visits me and then we call Bridgette and she comes to visit. I haven't seen Bridgette in two years, so it was awesome seeing them again. Gee willikers, they are so funny. I missed them. It's hard to keep in touch with friends who live all the way in the Tempe area. Anywho. I hope to see them again when Katherine performs at the McClintock play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home