2.11.2004

I have too many aquaintances... and not many friends. Those who are friends, I question whether they still consider me a friend. I have been drifting from nearly everyone. Those who I used to speak to daily, we now only exchange 3 words or less. "How are you?" and just continue walking without waiting for the response. Or just like "Hello" or just a smile. It has gotten to the point where I'm wondering whether I should now consider myself "lonely" or just be thankful some people take time to just acknowledge my presence. I yearn for close companions. Ones where I can just freely speak my thoughts without any resent later for doing so and visa versa. As of now, there is no one (or was there ever) anyone who was close enough to me that didn't mind sharing their secrets or me sharing mine to them. When I thought I had a "best friend" we'd still keep things from eachother. I dare say that I will never want to reveal all of mine even if it's "nothing". I guess that is what prevents me from having those friendships. I guess that is what will always prevent me from having those friendships. But people change. And my thoughts change.

... and life goes on. I feel for the monster in Frankenstein.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home