2.01.2004

So, today was pretty all right. I woke up... cleaned my room... cleaned my mother's room... cleaned the family room... and then cleaned the living room... (clean meaning make everything straight and dust-free.) Then... I went to the movies with my cousin, Jen, and her bf. We saw Big Fish. I liked it. I liked it a lot. Except with they mentioned something about bunnies that wasn't very appropriate... Urg... never say anything bad about bunnies. Makes Connie sad.... :( But it was overall a good movie. Very unique. If you haven't seen it, check it out. Good stuff there.

Afterwards, my cousin, parents and I went to eat dinner at a Chinese restaurant.. I have had better... :/ Then... soon after I arrived back at home, I cleaned my mice's cage. Stenchville. Bleh. Really sickening... but... ya gotta clean it.

Recently, I have been getting irritated easily. Irritated at people who don't even think. Irritated at those who think I don't know what taxes are. People who tell me not to volunteer and help pick up trash. I guess it's not really people... It's more like one person. She still tells me not to go for hard classes. I'm not sure if it's reverse psychology or not. I don't think it is... but it's working. Dangit. It's working. I try to hard. Sometimes I forget why. Someone help me.

I drift away from people because of relationships. Golly no, not mine. (HAHAHA, like I have any boy-girl relationships... funny.) but theirs. Oh no, "Viesha", I'm not implying yours. No, because I think we still communicate to a substantial degree. But others... others.... Go fig.

Hope y'all had a nice weekend. And do have a pleasant week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home