12.30.2004

Stole this from Cameron's Xanga.

11:28PM
1. First Name: Connie

2. Were you named after anyone? Unfortunately, Connie Chung
3. Do you wish on stars? When I see a shooting star, which is rare.
4. Which finger is your favorite? Pinky… because it looks so petite and innocent.
5. When did you last cry? Psh, who knows.
6. Do you like your handwriting? When it’s neat.

7. What is your favorite lunch meat? There’s a specific meat for lunch?
8. Any bad habits? Half-way listening.
9. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? Spice Girls…
10. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Yes, but if I knew what I was thinking, the other I would be irritated a lot.
11. Are you a dare-devil? Hardly.

12. Have you ever told a secret you swore to never tell? Hopefully not.

13. Do looks matter? Not drastically.

14. Have you ever misused a word and it sounded absolutely stupid? Like, always.
15. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? I wish.
16. Do fish have feelings? I believe so.

17. Are you trendy? Tren…dy?

18. How do you release anger? By letting it out on other people. Sorry guys.

19. Where is your second home? I don’t want to think of school as my 2nd home…

20. Do you trust others easily? Not really.

21. What was your favorite toy as a child? My brothers’ things.

22. What class in school do you think is totally useless? History.

23. Do you have a journal? Quite a few.

24. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes, but people don’t realize it.

25. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? Nope.
26. What do you look for in a girl/guy? Everything good imaginable.

27. What are your nicknames? I don’t know…
28. Would you ever bungee jump? Ha, sure, when bunnies fly.
29. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Too troublesome.

30. Do you think that you are strong? Compared to things smaller than me.

31. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Cookies ‘n’ cream, twix…

32. What is/are your favorite color(s)? Red and blue.

33. What is your least favorite food? Blot clot. Never tried it, but almost puked watching Ting Ting eat a cube today.

34. How many wisdom teeth do you have? I had two taken out so far… I think there are still two on the top.

35. Are you in love with anyone? My wife Tiki.
36. How many people have a crush on you right now? What a silly thought… like any inane person would ever…
37. Who do you miss most right now? My ignorant self back in the olden days, where everything was new and exciting.
38. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? I’m not sending it to anyone… but that’d be cool if you filled it out also.

39. Scary movies or happy endings? Both.

40. Hugs or kisses?

41. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? Whatever I dreamt about
1. SPELL YOUR FIRST NAME BACKWARDS - einnoc
2. THE STORY BEHIND YOUR USER NAME – LHL – What I think the initials are of Chinese name. Incipient – Randomly chose a word from inside the dictionary that sounded cool.
3. ARE YOU SINGLE -
4. WHERE DO YOU LIVE – In my house.
5. 4 WORDS THAT SUM YOU UP – easily taken advantage of
6. DESCRIBE YOUR WALLET – Unused.
7. HAIRBRUSH – light brown with black bristles. Plastic.
8. TOOTHBRUSH – White, red, used.
9. JEWELRY WORN DAILY – Necklaces, rings, and now, earrings.
10. PILLOW COVER – Blue with clouds and a peachy flowery one.
11. BLANKET – Two nice big ones.
12. COFFEE CUP – A Christmasy one.
13. SUNGLASSES – Unused. Don’t look good in any.
14. SHOES- Dirty white Addidas.
15. HANDBAG – I use… pockets…
16. FAVORITE TOP – Don’t care.
17. COLOGNE/PERFUME – Also.. don’t care.
18. CD IN STEREO RIGHT NOW – A CD I burned a few years back.
19. TATTOOS – Zero.
20. PIERCINGS – Ears.
21. WHAT YOU ARE WEARING NOW – boxers and T-bird spirit shirt.
22.HAIR – Wet and uncombed.
23. MAKEUP – Ha, can you imagine?
24. IN MY MOUTH – Metal and rubber bands.
25. IN MY HEAD – Thinking how much longer this will take me to fill out.
26. WISHING – I can do whatever I wanted.
27. AFTER THIS – Write in journal about my vacation in LA until I fall asleep.
28. TALKING TO – Matthew and Crystal
29. IF YOU COULD GET AWAY WITH IT AND MURDER ANYONE, WHO AND FOR WHAT REASON – What a freaky question.
30. PERSON YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE RIGHT NOW – Myself in the future.
31. IS NEXT TO YOU – I’m all alone downstairs…

32. SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE MOVIES – Oh gee, I dunno…
33. SOMETHING YOU'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO IN THE UPCOMING MONTH – I don’t know what the next month holds… Hmm.. Laina’s birthday?
34. THE LAST THING YOU ATE – Rice with stuff.
35. SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE DEATHLY AFRAID OF – Aging and death.
36. DO YOU LIKE CANDLES – Sure, I do.
37. DO YOU LIKE HOT WAX – Huh…?
38. DO YOU LIKE INCENSE – If they smell all right.

39. DO YOU LIKE THE TASTE OF BLOOD – Golly, no.
40. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE – Possibly.
41. DO YOU BELIEVE IN SOUL MATES – Possibly…
42. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT – Who knows…
43. DO YOU BELIEVE IN HEAVEN – That’d be nice.
44. DO YOU BELIEVE IN FORGIVENESS – That’d also be nice.
45. WHAT DO YOU WANT DONE WITH YOUR BODY WHEN YOU DIE- I don’t even want to think about it.
46. WHO IS YOUR WORST ENEMY – Whoever is in my way. :p

47. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY ANIMAL FOR A PET, WHAT WOULD IT BE – A bunny as big as a dinosaur.
48. EVER STAYED UP – Yes, I have.
49. EVER BEEN TO BELGIUM – lol, how random. Noperz.
50. CAN YOU EAT WITH CHOPSTICKS – Yuppa.
51. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COIN – Nickels.
52. WHAT ARE 5 CITIES YOU WOULDN'T MIND RELOCATING TO – I don’t want to relocate myself right now…
53. WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE PIG OUT FOODS – Nuts, chips, cookies, ice cream, noodles, cheese stick… oh gawd, nearly anything. Piggin’ out is one of my hobbies.
12:19AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home