12.16.2004

Oh geez, this post is long.

This school year is definitely different than my past years... Finals week usually results in stress and endless hours of studying. This time, I just slept late because that has now grown into a habit. The night before my AP History finals, I went to the boys varsity soccer game with Saki and sat next to Tevis' parents. (Nick came in during the last 14 minutes of the game. Good job, Nick. :p :D) I brought my history book, but found myself only touching it and reading it for a maximum of 5 minutes... and then accidently ripping the cover off. The game was pretty intriguing. Ryan (Saki's bread) saved a lot, and Tevis scored three goals. They were awesome. Afterwards, Nick, Saki, Tev and his mom, and I went to Fazoli's because I was craving for pizza and alfredo. I split the alfredo with Saki and pigged out. Saki magically made a lot of the noodles disappear after I have already eaten a lot. It was weird. Dinner was... interesting. Sorry guys, with the whole up and down hand signals. :/ I don't think anything is in anyone's controls. I know you'd like to control your own fate, but... this instance doesn't seem to fit. Everything will somehow workout eventually. That's just from my perspective... obviously.
Wednesday night, I should have been studying hardcore for biology since I didn't understand much of the biology genetic protein whatever stuff... but Saki, Nick, Ting Ting, and I ended up going to Matt's for quite some time. When Tev got back from soccer practice at like 2, we ended up going to his house, and I had Tev clean his room. Gawd I felt sickish afterwards because of all the dust. You absolutely cannot image how much dust can accumulate within 16 years. "My room IS clean..." my butt. HAHAH... This took several hours to do. Then I sorta pigged out at his house again and learned to rollar blade. I managed to survive with just a bruise on my shoulder and knee. Yes, shoulder. I'm a lop-sidded tipper. Around 6:30ish-7, I finally went home because I needed to study for biology. After showering and eating... I decided to start but was unable to find my freakin' biology folder. What a great time to lose all your notes, eh? Thank goodness Saki and Ry were able to come over and help me study. Thank you guys so much. I owe you guys... except for Ry who incessantly called me "Funky Butt". Tev came over too to help Ting Ting study for history. What I heard was pretty funny... Ting Ting, the answer to what dealt with British oppressment IS NOT cotton. How in the world does cotton even fit into that equation, no will will ever know.
Today afterschool, in celebration of two weeks off for Winter Break, several of us all went to Matt's house to play card games like spoons and that... other game... Then blockbuster... chitchatting about hide-n-go-seek... then ghosts... then went to Nick's house where we saw ghost stuff and for some reason I started to feel extremely weak and my pulse and heart rate increase rapidly... I don't think it was because the ghost videos were scary... but I stopped watching it anyway and diverted my attention to Nick's dogs. Then back to Matt's house where I FINALLY watched Spiderman 2... and then almost all of Dawn of blah blah blah... I forgot the movie name. Didn't get to watch the last 10 minutes because my mom came to pick me up (boo hoo)... suppose I'll finish watching it later... The past three days have been extremely grand, excluding the Finals... which weren't really that bad. I got an expected B on history. (Congratulations on getting an A in history, Jenny! I knew you can do it with your determination and geniusness~!)... and I thinkI got A's in everything else. Maybe a B in that Grapes of Wrath quiz... It was really easy but I didn't even bother reconsidering the ones I was unsure of because I could just get 1 out of 100 questions right and still manage an A. I believe I got an A on all my other finals including my AP Bio one. Hopefully, Ms. Adams doesn't give me another B on Peer Helping again.... That would suck till no tomorrow.
Oh! Nearly forgot. Thanks again Jenny for the Play-doh at the Spanish Club holiday party~!
Hope y'all have a wonderful Winter Break. Stay safe... stay clean.... Hope to see all you at some point during break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home