1.27.2005

Inside out. Outiside in.

I've lost it. I really have. I don't feel anything anymore. I can't really taste much anymore. It's as if my senses have stopped functioning. I'm left with emotionless thoughts that I scribble down in my journal. It's all plain script... Stream of conciousness, yet ordinary stream of conciousness. I'm at a standstill, and I don't know what happened. I don't know what I want because I can't feel what I want. To be on the safe side, I just don't want anything. I'm accepting nothing because accepting something will seem absolutely meaningless. I'm numbed.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww that makes me kinda sad..... well i hope you get over with it soon. ( hope im not the cause ). and i hope it doesnt effect anything.. hmmmmmm *sigh* get better. :).


Tevis Campbell.

Jan 29, 2005, 12:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about that. Feel better.
~JMH

Jan 29, 2005, 9:05:00 PM  
Blogger The Almighty Connie said...

lol, Hongyman... Your sister has feelings, too, you know. Awwww... how sweet. You thought my life was absolutely perfect and carefree.

You want me to convert to your geeky W.o.W. ways just to escape reality? haha. Not a bad idea... Although I don't know if I should get addicted to something... You know how I am when I get addicted/obsessive....

Feb 3, 2005, 9:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home