3.22.2005

IMPORTANT: Please read all of it.

You guys all know this, and I wish you'd respect it and not break it... However, due to recent events, I feel I have to reiterate some of the major rules.
#1) Some of you don't mind when people get on your bed. I'm sorry, but I do. I like my bed absoluetly clean. I have a fettish with this. I, myself, am not allowed onto my bed if I have not showered. Therefore, you are also not allowed if you have not showered. Some of you have experienced the luxery in rolling around my bed right after showering, and you know how wonderfully comfortable it is, and I'd like to keep it that way. You're probably thinking "Oh, Miss Anti-Dirty Germness is such a anti-dirty germ freak and making a big deal out of this." Well, screw whoever thinks that. Anyway, please do not lay in my bed or "accidently" lay in my bed. I will be angry.
Here's another rule that I felt did not need to be said, for only absolute morons would even consider doing this to provoke me. I did not realize I'd meet an absolute moron and allow them to go inside my house. With this said, keep in mind, I am not laughing. This rule is in par with rule number 1. Break this, and I will be supremely angry. Do NOT take bunnies from my bed or any stuffed animal from any place from my room and drop them from the second story of my house onto the first story. This is completely illegal in my household and you will be punished accordingly. You're thinking, "What kind of idiot would do that in Connie's house?" Well, we have an idiot in our group. Surprise surprise.
I appreciate all those who have not even considered breaking these rules. Thank you for taking time and reading this important notice.
By the way, if you do by chance, break these rules, I will not feel obligated to let you inside my house if your standing outside the door ever again. If, by chance, I am in a good mood, you'd be allowed inside, but only on the first story. If you try going onto the second story, then I will never let you back inside my house even if I am in a good mood. So please, do not do anything in my house that would seriously agitate me, for right now, I feel compelled to be agitated.

2 Comments:

Blogger libra7891 said...

I am sorry Connie. I know the cleanlyness of your bed and stuffed animals are important to you, but you stole my cell phone. I was going to use any chance I got to get it back. Even if that meant dropping stuffed bunnies down your staircase. I gave you sufficient time to respond. When you denied me my cell phone I dropped a stuffed animal. And this was not the first attempt. All this could have been avoided if you had produced my cell phone at an earlier time. For example, at the school, when I asked for it. Or when I entered your house and asked for it. Then after I washed that show with Jennifer, I asked again. I asked three times before I decided to take action. Thats three times and nothing would have occured. Then, I sat in your computer chair, and touched your keyboard. When you did not respond I went on to touching your pens. Now I am sorry that it went as far as the stuffed animals and the bed, but for those two I gave plenty of proper warning If you say I did not warn you about the bed, I did so on the stairs while I dropped the stuffed animals down. If you don't ever want me to enter your house again, then fine. I am sorry, however, you should know that your actions have brought us to this point. You had plenty of opportunities to return my phone, and plenty of warnings.

Mar 23, 2005, 10:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Change your font, the (2)'s look like (Z)'s. It can be stumbling, at times.

Mar 26, 2005, 11:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home