2.21.2005

Why?

Why care for anyone... if they don't really care for you back?
How do you trust someone... after they have lost it twice?
It feels like almost everyone is putting on this facade that they are really your friend, but when the time comes to prove it, they screw you over instead.
You can never say you cannot control yourself, because whatever you do is really your decision.
It's your decision to lose control...
'sigh'
I'm sick of this... but I don't know what to do...
I have too much control right now... that I don't know what to do with it.
I can't help thinking... and not acting... doing anything about anything.
I'm still partially numb. I know I should go kick some ass. Suffocate myself in a pillow and scream. Tear some stuff apart. Wait, maybe that's too far.
I'm unstable... but controlled... and I don't know what to do.....
I think I'm hurt. I'm going to do some homework now.

1 Comments:

Blogger libra7891 said...

I am sorry Connie, I wish that I could have done something for you before this happened to prevent it. I will give you advise now though. Stand up for yourself, thats what you need to do. Let the person know you are not going to take this and tell him/her everything on your mind. Let them know that this is not alright. Thrash them with your words, there is no need for physical violence. Just make sure you say everything, dont leave anything behind. Then afterwards, choose to take him/her back according to how you feel. Don't do it according to how remorseful they are, remorse can easily be faked. In the end, forgiving the person is ok, just you need to act on it. You must do something.

Feb 22, 2005, 3:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home