6.29.2005

Beautiful skin decorations.


Nice pretty bubble that I grew on my leg. I went to the doctors to get it popped. They pinched it with tweasers and jabbed it open with some sharp scissors. I saw the fluid it held within the bubble run down my spotted leg. Popping the bubble cost my mother $460 in HK money... About 60-70US money?... Pricey just to pop a bubble.


I ended up getting bitten about 40 times at my stay in Hong Kong. They all just look like small scars now... but they still itch like crazy.


I thought some close ups would be nice... Some were bigger... I got bit on my hand and arm too... Those swelled up really bad... You could barely even see I had knuckles.... Not only did they itch, but they hurt like bruises. We feared those bites were from the mosquitoes that causes deaths or brain deterioration... but I feel fine. Hopefully I don't start getting a fever within the next week and a half or else that means that I did get bit by those... and that'd majorly suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home