5.26.2005

The chaos continues.

Seriously, the series of unfortunate events NEED to cease. Today was not as great as I'd hope for the first day of summer vacation. First, I cleaned up my computer area for a lil over three hours... (in which during this time, i think I might have lost Laina's letter...because I searched for approx. 40 minutes in icky trashcans and lookin' all over my house for it with no luck...) then... I get a call from Tevis who tells me his kitchen caught on fire... so I went over there to see the damage.. and omg it was damaged. Like... I didn't even expect how bad it was... I just expected a lil burnt stove and a little brown spot on the ceiling... Well, there's a big hole up top and I found out they have an attic. I'm glad, at least, that no people or animals were hurt... -You know... I really hope my previous post didn't forshadow and jynx all of this-... So... we went out to eat at Sizzlers for lunch, and I managed to retain my childish accidents of tippin' the drink over and gettin' droplets of food all over me.. Arg. Well...Mini-golfing was all right, despite the heat and plethora of bugs... and the fact that Robert, Ting2, Laina, and I are all now officially thieves. O_o Anyway.. tonight is.... gah... Hope the terrible events end here...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Connie, I really doubt that ur last post foreshadowed that, although it is ironic...hope the rest of ur summer is better :)...mine has been ok...so far.

May 26, 2005, 9:13:00 PM  
Blogger The Almighty Connie said...

dang hongman... i only got 3650.25.. i don't really understand the game... i just go clickin' happy.

May 28, 2005, 1:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home