8.06.2007

Nerding it up is better than anything else.

Todayyyyyy, I went to the Life and Science Museum... It was better than I expected it to be... I got to hold a butterfly at the tip of my fingers (nope, I'm not scared of them anymore!) and pet an uber friendly donkey... There were actually real animals there, which I didn't expect... and sciency things similar to the science center at downtown phx, but better. The past several days have gone by so quickly... It's a shame that tomorrow is my last full day here, and I'll be alone at the apartment while my brother is at work... :<

Oh well. I miss my Big Brain and my Lovely and both my Bunz. the adult drinking fountain was broken... >,< me petting the ass. :)

my brother about to get knocked in his junk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home