8.24.2008

Another one that I got from Laina from Myspace...

According to your ex, you are?
Not knowledgeable since I do not argue.
Do you tell your best friend everything?
Abso-positively-lutely
When was the last time you had butterflies?

When I was thinking about going to Korea... or... was maybe when I was taking a test...
When is the last time you showered?
Just got out, too... My hair is wet in a bun.
If you're single, why?
I am not single.
Have you ever cried and didn't know why?
Yes. It confuses the bejeezus out of Nate.

Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
Continue packing for Korea...
What about the next day?
Flying on a plane to Korea...

Do you like being in pictures?
Yes. But I prefer taking them instead.
Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with a J, P, or T?
Yes... No... Yes...
What do you currently hear right now?
The announcements for the Olympics
How old do you think you will be when you finally have children?
I'm thinking like 28ish...
Would you rather watch football or baseball?
Neither.

How much money do you have on you?
I'm in my jammiez... So... zero.
What made you happy today?
Going to a bbq with my two bestests girls and the boys.

What's your ex doing?
Probably still swimming at the Hiltons with Will and Laina at 2am...

What are you thinking about right now?
That I should be packing rather than filling this doo-hickey out.
What’s your middle name?
I don't have a middle name.
Was your last kiss drunk or sober?
Sober.
Where will you be in an hour?
In my bedroom...
What were you doing at 10am?
Probably sleeping still...
Could you date someone taller than you?
My Nathan has a few inches on me. So, yes.

Do you like cuddling?
Yes. Especially when I find the right groove where there's no uncomfortable bumpiness from the hips/shoulders/arms.

Do you miss anyone?
Currently I miss my bunny. I will be missing everyone I love in the states very soon.
What are you supposed to be doing right now?
Probably packing.. or sleeping.

What was your New Year's resolution?
To be more decisive and less negative. This is failing miserably.

How many people did you hit today?
One. Sorry, Nate.
Do you like country music?
Not generally.
Are looks important?
Not extremely. But does play an important role...
Do you have unlimited texting?
No... but I'd be okay without unlimited texting. I'm not a big fan of long texting.
What are you looking forward to in the next month?
Being in Korea, still figuring things out.
Is your current hair color mostly your natural hair color?
Yes.
What color are your socks?
White... Usually...
Last person you said I love you to?
I don't know.. My mom?
Are you wearing jeans right now?
Nope. Jammiez.
How many twenty dollar bills do you have on you right now?
Zero..
Do you smile a lot?
A normal amount. I don't just smile out of nowhere.
Who is in your house right now?
Parents and Ray-ray.

Who is the fourth person on your contacts list?
Amber...
How old are your siblings?
24... and 26...
Is your myspace profile private?
I'm not sure.

What do you carry with you at all times?
My cellphone, if I remember it, at least...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home