8.26.2008

Safely landed in South Korea...

I can't believe I'm actually here. Kinda reminds me of Hong Kong. I already had my first encounter with a 3" bug with HUGE legs (bigger legs than daddy long legs and a lot thicker... sickening thought, isn't it?...) in my dorm room. I hope to never come across one of those monsters ever again... Too bad my balcony door has to stay shut from now on. I'm just quite lucky that a girl across the hall gained enough courage to help me kill it as I cowered away.
Other than that, the only other thing I had trouble with was the bathroom situation... It's very awkward having the sink, shower, and toilet all in the same area with nothing separating each item. Hopefully I'll gain better control of the shower head so that I don't make puddles on the sink counter, toilet... and wet the toilet paper. Let's see how my first day of Korea goes when I wake up...
My entertainment~
City
Rocks nearby
Killer bug
My little space
Weird bathroom setup

1 Comments:

Blogger LainaEeyore said...

I would say...when you take a shower, take out the toilet paper out so it doesn't get wet. And maybe you can umm sit in like a lawn chair or something. That's a very weird shower set up though. I wonder if all of them are like that.

Aug 27, 2008, 10:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home