12.22.2003

Every night for the past two days (so many days), I have had a sudden urge to do something. Two nights ago was the urge to write. I ended up writing 15 pages (front and back) in my journal. Yesterday, I had the urge to read. After writing a page in my journal, I ended up reading about... Hmm... 5 pages of Phantom and the Tollbooth (or something like that... sorry, bad with titles). Tonight, I had an urge to clean. I ended up cleaning my computer desk, so now I have room to write on it. The random sheets of paper sprawled across my desk started to get on my nerves... I feel a smidgen better. :) I felt like tidying up my room a bit as well... but it's almost 2 a.m. I told my cousin I'm going to do it, so... I guess I will when I decide to finally get off line. You know what? Tonight I also have an urge of typing. Thank goodness I have this lil' doohickie to type whatever, whenever.

I enjoy my online time when I actually find something to do. Hey, everyone get Yahoo IM so we can doodle together on one of the IMvirmont. Tis be fun... to the extreme. Or, download Shockwave (if needed) and play Inklink with me. Pictionary games are quite interesting. Though I really hate it when people ruin it by doing foul things. Dang fouly people.

I have bunny ears on my moniter. lol.. heh. They are cute.

Anyone have an extra hole-puncher or an extra speaker that you can plug into a CD player?

My 23-year-old cousin Meme said to me today, "Call me up so we can hang out now that you're old enough." (So that explains why we have never hung out before... Oh, she's so nice.) I never realized how young I really was before the age of 16. I know that I am still young... but I feel old. I have been refered to as an old man before.

I've been typing all night, and my fingers are still cold. I now question whether or not typing warms your fingers up. I prefer typing than writing... Calluses be gone! Is there an ointment to make callusses disappear? Or am I going to have to be the creator of such a product?

... dude... I wonder if anyone is going to actually read this whole thing...
Do you believe in ghosts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home