7.21.2004

Use the telephone.

Please call me before you come over to my house.  According to my brother, no one is allowed to come over without calling first or mentioning to me that they are coming. He is mad at me now. Next time, I am supposed to say, "Come back when you call first," and then shut the door. Sorry. :/ Or my brother just doesn't like guys coming over spontaneously. He said if it was Laina it would be all right. He specifically said Laina's name. Wow. He knows Laina! :)

Okay he's talking to me right now. He said, "Don't EVER let guys come unannounced. If it's like Laina or girl, sure, whatever. But make sure you ask mom and me before they come. Okay? Okay, Connie?"
"Okay. Okay."

I said, "okay". So please don't do it or I'll have to result in shutting the door on you. Don't get me wrong... Visitors are fun to have when it's the appropriate time and not when you've just woken up. I just don't like dealing with my brother.

My mom didn't seem mad. She was kind of laughing. I guess it's because she knew this person.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home