8.11.2004

Welcome back, me.

The trip to North Carolina was relaxing. Most of the time I was at my brother's apartment watching/playing games and... sending text messages on the phone because my brother's computer was always occupied. The environment outside was nice and crispy. Everyday, we'd go out to eat fast food or go to a restaurant. So... as of now, I'm tired of that kind of food. I dreaded coming back Sunday night... because.. the next day was the first day of school.

School feels the same... as if there was no summer vacation. As of right now, I don't like the classes only because some of the teachers randomly call on students to answer questions, and I typically don't know the answer, so I'm paranoid for the whole hour. After school, I have two and a half hours of badminton practice. Badminton is an misconceived. I'm sore, tired, and I still have several hours worth of homework to accomplish. I don't even like competition, so why I'm doing badminton? I really have no idea... I was planning on quitting until my coach talked to me about how glad he is that I'm playing and I should work hard because he thinks I'll make it on a Varsity spot. Psh, yeah right... But now I'd feel guilty if I quit. Plus, this is the only time in which I get exercise... But then again... I'm not getting enough amount asleep so I come to school energyless. Also, the lunch lines at school are super long... So I'm too impacient to stand in them... therefore, I'm sometimes foodless for nearly 12 hours.. Breakfast... then back at home at 6-6:30.. for lunch/dinner. At least that's what happened yesterday.. Today my cousin fed me. Thanks, Ting Ting! Well, I'm off. Hope you're all enjoying yourselves.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thomas- welcome BACK!!

Aug 12, 2004, 7:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home