7.26.2004

Dagnabit.

As I floated on my back in my swimming pool, I stared into the partly cloudy sky and noticed a bunny. Well... A half a bunny - its head, ears, and partial body. So I continued staring at it for awhile... Then looked away and examined another cloud. It had a shape of a frog that gradully transformed into a running pig. Har. Then I looked back at the bunny... and then saw another cloud drifting towards it... It was in a shape of a wolf.. and I just stared at it as it ate the bunny's head. Dangit you, Matthew; what are you doing summoning wolves to prey on my bunnies?!

MiMi the white mouse is injured near its ears... I think the brown mouse is attacking MiMi. I heard them squeakin' from their cage.. MiMi never usually squeaks. I quickly went to the cage to see what was happening, and they were fighting over the wheel. I think I'm going to return the brown mouse to PETsMART. I'm sorry, but MiMi isn't any happier with you like I hoped.

1 Comments:

Blogger libra7891 said...

This proves that bunnys are the best food animal. Even cloud bunnys are being consumed by feroucious and cool wolves.
Well actually I am sorry. Maybe me constantly saying dream of wolves is throwing you off?

Jul 27, 2004, 12:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home