7.30.2004

Last birthday of July.

*~*~*~*HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY*~*~*~*

Today was pretty great. I went to school registration which wasn't too bad, except that I had to handle my schedule and my cousins and forgot to get my bus pass schedule thing. Thanks to Jenny, Jenny's mom, Chris, DP, and T-dawg for helping me with the carryingness of the two stacks of books at one point in time.
After registration, I played some Egyptian Rat Screw... or something like that... with Jenny and Chris, and I proved to have the worst luck ever. And congratulations to Jenny the Winner. Then it was stuffing my face time at Macayos. Not too bad... Not too bad at all... Back at Jen Jen's house, I looked at some pictures with Jen and then played some Madlibs until Daye-vihd's arrival with Toe-mahs (wow... we actually met, Thomas!!! ROFL...) I think T-dawg is the first person I met online that didn't go to the same school... or live in the same state... AHAHAHAH.
Anyway.. Jen, Tee, DAP, and I ventured off to bowl. It was only my second time bowling... The first time was like in 6th grade... After getting 0's on my first try and an 8 on my second... I still managed to get lucky and hit some more later. It was fun. :D

Haha... Man... 5 more to 100... I was so close... so close... lmao. All of our scores are just AMAZING. :D :D :D lol...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thomas- w00t great bowling but i like sux BAD...
and dp did try to run a rabbit over but he missed lol
phew

well uhh yea that's it bye!

Jul 30, 2004, 8:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The rabbit I shot tasted good! Ohyea, I can't believe you whooped all of us at bowling, that's pretty pathetic. I can't believe I lost to you. By the way, does your brother answer the door in boxers all the time? Hehe.

Jul 30, 2004, 9:05:00 PM  
Blogger The Almighty Connie said...

Sup T-dawg. At least you didn't bowl all 0's. Dude, I was seriously thought I wouldn't get over like.. 1. But.. I surprised myself.. lol.. and all of you. HAHAH.. That was... amusing. Yeah. If you see DP viciously attacking bunnies. Go eat him so he'll never return and torture bunnies ever again.

Ahh.. DP.. you're such a meanie... hunting bunnies... ::throws brick at DP:: Neh, as a punishment I whooped you in bowling. AHAHAH. :D :D :D And... yeah, my bro is always in his boxers when he's at home... Not until one of Laina's last visits at my house has she ever seen my bother NOT in boxers... Meaning... she's seen him like that like... a kazillion times. nehhhh....

Jul 30, 2004, 9:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thomas- i'm tired.....

Jul 30, 2004, 10:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

David- Connie is ignoring me and Thomas.
Earth to Connie

Jul 30, 2004, 11:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thomas-connie is ignoring me and david
earth to connie

Jul 30, 2004, 11:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home