3.27.2005

Happy Easter~!

Best Easter ever. I can for surely say now that Easter is my favorite holiday. It consists of everything that Easter should consist of, bunnies, and lots of them.
I went to Chandler with Tevis, his mom, and his sister to go to a fairly big Easter gathering party at his Uncle's place. After eating a lot of potato salad, we all did activities including horse shoe toss, egg toss, croquet, egg hunt, and guess how much money is in the thing that held that money. Oh man, I racked up on a good amount of cash from the egg hunt and the need-to-stand-up-twice for something I didn't really win but eventually got the money anyway thing. Good stuff. I also got two scruffy bunnies and an additional cute bunny, thanks to Tevis. The scruffy bunnies' names are BunnyCow and Gizmo. I don't know what I'm going to name the other bunny... I was just thinking of naming it after Tevis. Creative, eh? Back at my place, Laina surprises me by having yet another cute bunny sitting all welcome-happy-easter-like on my chair. Thank you, Laina~! I think its name will be... Sunflower Seed because whenever I look at it, that's what it reminds me of. Then... all fun had to cease for a bit while I worked on my Biology homework... Tevis left because "his mother yelled at him about the pencil on his wall" (according to Ting Ting and Laina) but came back with gorgeous pink and blue flowers and asked me to prom. lol... stupid boy.... anyway, I guess I'm going. :p Then TT, Laina, Tev, and I went to Cold Stone (picking up Robert along the way)... and then came back... They had a nice ice cream food fight all over the kitchen and themselves... haha. I was a spectator, thank goodness. People came out of the fight with extremely sticky hair, fingers, and faces. spew. So, I continued Biology while the four played MahJong... and then at 9, we all had dinner.... and then they left. :( I'm pretty much content right now. Thank you all, for making Easter such a wonderful day.
... and shame on anyone who ate a chocolate bunny or any bunny candy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home