6.30.2005

Edited Title: Welcome change; do not fear it.

Spent the day agonizing on something that would make me seem pathetic.
Tore up a plastic lid into little pieces... would catch myself doing it so I'd stop... only to find myself suddenly tearing them up again. Now the nail beneath my thumb hurts.
Went to shower, took off my clothes, and found this mutated bug that looked like a small spider with wings walking across my chest. Typically, this would freak me out... but this time I just thought,"How the heck did it get there," then flicked it off me... turned on the water... and watched it go down the drain.


The most important thing is keeping a strong, stable mind... with that, you are mentally invincible.

2 Comments:

Blogger libra7891 said...

You should talk to someone about it. Its hard to keep things to yourself. You shouldnt beat yourself up about these things also. Just think up it until you come to a decision, the change the subject. I dont know why, but some of your posts always envoke so much thought in my head. I dont know what to do. I dont really know how to help you. All I can think of, is creating distractions for you because you dont want to tell me. You can come over to my house everyday if you want, and we can play board games or talk. I will think of something. I saw you were really fidgety at the movie theater. Was of because of this problem?

Jul 1, 2005, 12:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm... considering i know what u're talking about...
my conclusion: The majority of boyz are stupid.

Jul 2, 2005, 2:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home