7.21.2004

Shrimp can, in fact, crawl on carpet.

ROFL. My brother got three large cockroach-lookin' wooden-textured shrimp a couple days ago. He spent the last few hours lookin' for two of the shrimp only to find one on the carpet a couple feet behind his fish tank. lmao. How did the shrimp climb out? We still don't know where the second missing shrimp is. My guess is that it somehow crawled under the sofa. lmao lmao lmao. lmao. Who knew shrimp can crawl on carpet.

I went swimming by my lonesome today for about twenty minutes. For some reason I was recollecting Sunday night in Jenny's pool with Laina and Jenny. We were just sitting there on the pool steps and I randomly "sung" Laina's "horror" tune not realizing it would scare her... Then Jenny sung out my horror tune... and Laina sung Jenny's horror tune. Bah hahahah... We all have a song that scares us.  For some reason, that amused me.

What song scares you?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sasuke theme song scares me... :p That and the song called: "Bunny revolt to kill all humans-we must kill them or be killed! AHHHHH, -crunch- -munch munch munch- MAN DOWN, MAN DOWN!" that song's kinda scary too!

Jul 23, 2004, 3:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home