8.28.2004

Surprised to the max.

Dude, so I got back my AIMS scores, and even though I passed all three tests (Math, Reading, and Writing), I'm not really satisfied. How did I freakin' get all 4.0's (from the 6 point trait rubric) for Ideas & Content, Organization, Voice, Word Choice, Sentence Fluency, and Conventions? Seriously, how? My cousin even did better than me (Good job to her!!~~~:D ), and she wasn't even raised in an English speakin' country. The school average did better than my scale score. 4.0?! How did I manage to suck so badly on it? I've never done so horribly on an essay... And this was for AIMS, and they were supposed to grade even easier... Good grief. Arg, how?!
I think this is a sign that I should drop Acl. English even though I managed to get A's in my previous two years of high school. My goodness... this is lame to the max. 4.0!!! BlArG, the number 4 is haunting me again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home