8.21.2004

Week #2 of school has ended.

People are right. Junior year is difficult. Because I had too much to do... I ended up quitting badminton yesterday afternoon... and up to today I am still wonder if I did the right thing. I can honestly say that I sort of miss badminton, the people and fun environment mainly. And since Laina joined, the fun even doubled... but... badminton too up a lot of time and made me too tired to concentrate on my studies. Lame excuses, I know. Urg. Good luck to the team.
I took my first AP Biology and AP US History test today. I never thought I'd ever be in this much stupor about a test. It's as if studying has done me no good... or maybe I just need to change my studying habits. All in all... getting my scores back is going to be no good.
After school, I played badminton at home with my cousin for a half an hour... then went swimming with my cousin, Tiff, and her sister. Afterwards, I went to Castles 'n' Coasters with Laina, Matt, and my cousin. It was pretty great. My ears hurt (Laina yells loud), and my throat is a little sore (I don't yell often...). At the end, we spent over 1,000 tickets on bunches of stuffed animals and other miscellaneous items. It's great to have connections to get tickets... I haven't even spoken to her in awhile... I got this really round plush cow. It's awesome. Truly awesome. Well, I'm just about tired. Dream of bunnies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home