9.10.2004

Again.

Dude, I had another dream about him again. He was eating dinner at my house, and then he excused himself from the table and started watching t.v. Soon after, he just went back home. What a dream.

Another portion of my dream was...
Tevis, Matthew, Ting Ting, and I were walking to Matthew's house after school, so I can possibly get a ride from his dad to go home(ha, sound familar to real life?), and as we were walking, they were saying how big my belly was or something. rofl. Thanks guys.

There was a third part in my dream... but.. I cannot recall it, dangnabit.

2 Comments:

Blogger libra7891 said...

Ohhm If you keep reminding me I will have to keep asking. Having dinner, how interesting. Did you see what he was watching? I wonder if it was a good show. Like Rorouni Kenshin, or maybe Trigun.
Yay you were on the way to my house!! Maybe thats a sign that you should come over more often. (lol) Maybe you were pregnant. Thats why we were complicating your big belly. Hmmm I wonder if it was Tevis's baby, or my baby (lol, my baby, that is impossible), or that one guy from your dreams baby. Or it was Shadow's baby, since you are going to his house (well my house too but it would sound more serious if I said it was I, or something less funny, because I cant make the next comment). I wonder if it was a big healthy baby, or litter of kittens.
Third part, maybe it was more of the guy from your dreams, like something special that a girl shouldnt say.

Sep 10, 2004, 6:07:00 PM  
Blogger libra7891 said...

Yeah I am a genius. Once I heard big belly, I thought baby.

Sep 10, 2004, 6:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home