9.05.2004

Yet another Castles 'n' Coasters adventure...

At C'n'C, I had several first timers...
First time to...
... Eat a churro (or... whatever those things are called... maybe it was my second time... I don't remember.)
... Ride in the front of the water log ride... (made sure my mouth was shut this time so no germ-infested water will enter)
... Drive the Muskrat cars (Dude, I'm going to be a horrible driver...)
... and drive a bumper car by myself (Oh wait... this might be the second time too...)
... so I guess it was first timers and second timers (perhaps).
I spent from 2pm-8pm at C'n'C. I also learned that I'm not a very good sales person, but I can lie and keep a straight face when I want to. So I guess I'm not ULTRA bad sales person... I just can't sell anything.

My deepest apologies, Laina. Please forgive me. I'll be at your badminton game Tuesday, hopefully. Congratulations on your winnings so far. Good luck in your future games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home