10.10.2004

Sweet mother of fun.

Birthdays are really great. Thanks to all who made turning seventeen such an awesome experience... Loved watching you guys eat bizarre Chinese food, playing games at my house, having the girls pulverize the guys in Cranium, chucking water balloons at everyone, duct taping Tevis' legs (heh, sorry), playing 'scary' night games outside, and other things. I'm tired out... Too much fun for one night...
Next event that we're going to do... State Fair.. call me about it... because we are definitely going at some point in time. definitely=hopefully...

Happy Birthday to Chelsea and Ting Ting's dad also!!!~!!!!

"What's that mooses' name from Rocky and Bulwinkle?" (While playing Cranium)
"Turn around and pretend you're Tevis." (when discussing "how to hug")
Matthew says some funny things.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey it's Jenny. Happy Birthday! You said "we are definitely going [to the state fair] at some point in time..." Well, I'm sorry but the "we" won't be including me. I'm sick and I have too much work to do. But take pictures or something for me if you go and have plenty of fun. Once again, Happy birthday and best wishes for your eighteenth year of life!

Oct 11, 2004, 5:37:00 PM  
Blogger The Almighty Connie said...

NOoooOOOoooOOOOo... don't be sick, Jenny.... :( 'sigh' I hope you feel better by the time we do plan our day for the fair, yea??? Was it the water balloon fight that got you ill?... i'm sorry...get better asap...

... i thought it was my 17th year of life... O.o

Oct 11, 2004, 9:28:00 PM  
Blogger The Almighty Connie said...

... so it is.... :p

Oct 12, 2004, 9:44:00 PM  
Blogger The Almighty Connie said...

Well, when I'm first born.. it's my first year... and I finally say I'm 1 years old after I complete my first year... So it's like saying I'm on my 18th year now... and once I finish my 18th year, I can say I am 18. I think that's what Jenny was talking about...

Oct 13, 2004, 12:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Technically, if you consider Connie as being conceived 9 months before year 0, you could technically consider her as a living being for 17 years an 9 months, so ALMOST 18 years, but not quite... :) Just thought I'd throw in a random argument too...

dp (if you flip that upside down, it spells out the same thing, I was amazed when I realized that...)

Oct 14, 2004, 6:10:00 PM  
Blogger The Almighty Connie said...

DP... you never cease to amaze me.

Oct 15, 2004, 11:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home