10.05.2004

Dark hole.

I don't know how to start this off... I don't know how to explain this... All I know is that other people's lives somehow impact mine. I don't know if impact is the right vocabulary word to use, but for now... it fits. When you're in distress, it worries me. In the situation I'm referring to now, I actually see the problem, and I know what is happening... but I don't know what to say. I replay the situations you face in my head over and over again as if it's my own problem. I can't think of good thoughts knowing that you're probably in distress still. I want to say something, but I cannot... I don't know how to. But I wish I did.
When I say 'you'... it doesn't neccessarily mean you. Like I said, I don't know how to explain this. Too bad the specific person I'm referring to will never read this.
I'm going to think of a solution eventually. I shouldn't get involved in other's personal problems, but I think I'm going to try. I'm an idiot who has this strange feeling... that I need to be there.

1 Comments:

Blogger libra7891 said...

You shouldn't dwell on other peoples problems, but dont completely ignore them. If you can help them then do it. You might screw up, but its better than nothing. Plus, if its a close friend, their personell problems are yours problems too.

Oct 5, 2004, 7:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home