9.20.2004

Much fun.

Yesterday was eventful. Laina picked Jennifer, Tevis, and I up and drove us to Metro Mall while it was storming out. It was crazy; you could barely see what was ahead of you. Luckily, Laina is a good driver, so despite me clinging on to the seats really tightly and semi-freakin' out, I was perfectly fine. She parked semi-far from Sears, so we had to walk through a gigantic, unavoidable puddle. Fortunetly, instead of trudging through the germ-infested water like Tevis, Laina, and Jennifer did, I hopped on Tevis' back and got a piggy back ride across. (weeee... that was fun). We walked around for a bit, Jennifer got a shirt with a black cat on it. We all know she got it to impress Matthew. ;p (Oh geez, Jennifer is going to kill me for saying that once she sees this.) Then we went to one of those photo booth things and took two sets. Gah ha... These are fun.
click to enlarge

Then we went to Mervyn's and visited Cameron while he worked. That was a shocker to him... haven't seen him since last December. While at Mervyn's, Laina, Jennifer, and I found a couple of outfits for Tevis to try on and eventually buy. He no longer has just black jeans (wow). We also found this spiffy red hat... that I made him buy. Hopefully, this hat won't get stolen or ruined... I really like this hat. :p
Weeellllllllllllll... Then we all went to Eatza Pizza where we all had a pizza/item eating contest. Tevis lost horribly with 7 items... Ting Ting got 10... and Laina and I tied with nearly 14 items... For me.. It was like a salad, 4 breadsticks, two desert pizzas, two batches of noodles, and maybe 4 pizzas. Something like that. I gained 5 pounds from all that... Good grief, I won't be doing this again in a long while. Thanks, Tevis, for takin' away mine and Laina's salad before we actually did vomit. I'm stuffed like a full bunny.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Connie~!!!! what are you talking about!!
-tingting

Sep 20, 2004, 6:52:00 PM  
Blogger libra7891 said...

Ohh Jennifer dont deny that you bot that shirt because of I, lol. How preposterous.
So you ate four whole pizzas? man thats a lot, you guys made pigs of yourselves.

Sep 20, 2004, 10:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home