9.26.2004

Time to diss myself.

During the past months, I've been trying to not think of any bad thoughts that would make me gloomy. I remember the last two years when I'd always accumulate horrible ideas that would build up paranoia and make me feel like exploding, and at one point, it did... but I will not get into that.
By being more optimistic and less pessimistic, I've become an idiotic, thoughtless fool. When a person came to me and talked to me about how bad their year has been, all I had to say was "Wow, that really does suck... Hopefully next year will be better." I realize that that is possibly the worst thing to say. I can try to justify my actions by saying "Oh... I don't really want other people's problems to bring me down... so I try to ignore their problems as well," but that is also probably the worst thing to think. Me=semi-self-centered.
I'm actually likin' the life of no depressing worries about the 'teenage social life'. I haven't even felt any true emotional feelings in the longest time. I've shunned that side of me...
... Right now, I'm not trying to "deep" and express my deepest feelings. This is as far as I go. I would just like to apoligize to anyone who I have been rude to, who I have ignored or hurt, or anything else. I'm sorry.
If it's possible, I'm going to try to be a more compassionate person.
Discussion closed.
Dream of bunnies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home