8.29.2008

Things I love here...

- Natives from China and Hong Kong
They are so cute. I can't remember their Chinese names at all... So I gave these two girls English names. [Left - Lillian... Lily for short, 'cuz she's small and cute, and Right-Sabrina 'cuz her Chinese name is xiabing (夏冰)]. I forgot the guy's name. >__<
- Free cold purified water everywhere I eat and inside my dorm.
The water tastes so good... Because it's just so crisp and flavorless. :D
-My room mate
She's so chill and sheds hair like me. So we can't tell whose hair is shedding most. She doesn't snore. And she's just open to whatever.
- The food, decent price, no need to tip, no tax
I just had lunch. Five people for approx. $22. All the places also look so contemporary. Very clean. I like how the majority of the menu has the picture of the dish on it. And the presentation of the food is very cute or well-layed out all the time...
These two dishes above cost $7 total, if I remember correctly. Fed Nate and me both.
- PEACE buddies
Amazing, energetic, enthusiastic, helpful, fun, knowledgeable, decisive, and just about everything cool. They bring us all around, helped us get cellphones, plan activities, take us places to eat... They are like our personal tour guide.
Jihyun (My PEACE buddy) and Me
- The plethora of places to shop.. street shops... and gorgeous malls...
- Finding a Canto speaker from France
- Cute, delicious dessert places
- The International-ness
I'm not just learning about Korea....~

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. McMurray said...

I'm so relieved that you are liking it there. It makes me happy.

Aug 30, 2008, 1:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home