7.01.2004

Old times.

Yesterday was, for the lack of better way of putting it, neat. It was really great spending time with my old buds again all at the same time. The last time it was just the four of us was like... years ago. Too bad one of us had to go soon after because of a screech and burning incident that was sorta freaky at first, but now I laugh at it... What an experience. Back at my place, we just chilled like the old times with nothing to do but were still content anyways, for me at least. Good times. Good times.

I started running again yesterday, which means I'm not getting enough sleep. Sleeping late and waking up early, puh, makes me cranky. Luckily, it's for a short period of time. Usually blows off while I'm running.
My brother used his car to measure how much we run. He says approxamately three times around my neighborhood is a mile. I run four. Gah ha, I didn't even know that was possible for an old man like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home