9.13.2004

Hope.

If Connie managed to get Arsenic III, that means life can go on.
This was great... I finally confirmed my test for my arsenic ion for qualitative analysis. Everyone had a nice visible sample that could be seen clearly just by lookin' at it... I spent three class hours adding all these chemicals only to find out I had a couple specks of Arsenic. My sample seemed messed up the whole way through compared to others... BUT... I still had hope... and so therefore... my arsenic appeared finally at the end... It was so less that Ms. Sigmon had to whip out her magnifying glass to make sure the precipitant was the right color. And... she's giving me credit for what puny arsenic I had. It seriously just looked like a little scratch on the bottom of my centrifuge tube.
I CONFIRMED MY ARSENIC ION... Therefore, I am great.

2 Comments:

Blogger libra7891 said...

poor Conradie, I am sorry that you worked so hard for so little. So why did you have so little arsenic? Did you mix something wrong or was the teacher being mean by not giving you a solution with lots of arsenic?
Well congratulations. Congratulatory hugs are in order!!

Sep 14, 2004, 7:36:00 PM  
Blogger The Almighty Connie said...

Conradie... Conrad... from Much Ado About Nothing, right? I remember I played his character in the play... but... I forgot who he was exactly... Do you remember?

Sep 15, 2004, 5:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home