9.03.2008

All done! :)

After 4 days of Korean class, I have finally learned the whole alphabet! If I take my sweet time, I can read everything I see here!!! Now, it's time to know the meaning of all the sounds I see/hear. This will be quite challenging... Regardless, I am happy. :) I just went to the cafeteria and bought a waffle with chocolate spread inside. Deeee-li-cious!! They really need these back in Arizona...

Yesterdee, I went to Seoul Tower, the location of the highest viewpoint in the middle of Seoul. The city lights were undoubtedly mesmerizing. Too bad my camera cannot capture its supreme grandness.

I haven't been traveling much this week, but I have been continuously eating good food. People back home will have to welcome a more plump Connie in a few months.

At the observatory inside the Tower.. If I flew straight that way... I can go back home...
The view from the tower...
The Towers
Locks symbolizing relationships. Nathan and I didn't get a lock to put on. :(
My PEACE buddy (center) and her buddies.
The Tower... OooOoOooOo..
The sign supposedly says, "Seating for the elderly." So I lamely tried to pose as one.
A backpack that I want. This girl was really cute, btw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home