6.10.2009

Things to look forward to in life...

- Knowing how to play the piano
- Getting an expensive camera and knowing how to use it to make professional photos
- Making money to spend
- Traveling to Europe
- Traveling more of Asia
- Traveling to Australia
- Having my very own house to decorate
- Having my very own welsh corgi
- Having two bunnies
- Being able to do some sort of dance
- Getting new glasses
- Being a Speech and Language Pathologist
- Knowing how to dress like an adult
- The end to Naruto

2 Comments:

Blogger Hongman said...

"- Knowing how to dress like an adult" made me chuckle.

Good list. I'm gonna copy all that ... minus the speech/language part.

Jun 11, 2009, 2:15:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

haha. I love corgis!! They are SO CUTE!

Anywho...didn't you try learning the piano before...from either Charnell or I? Something like that. Don't worry, one day you will finish learning! lol.

And I want to learn how to take professional pictures too!

Sep 9, 2009, 6:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home