11.30.2008

Last week's craziness...

November 26- Xiao's 24th Birthday
Xiao was really excited that I went out since I hadn't gone out with them in so long. It's true though... (besides going to the bar and club when Preston was here) I lost touch of the bar and club scene because I didn't like smelling smoke everywhere and smelling like smoke afterwards. My hair always reeked and that was a big turn off for me to go out to these places... But, I thought I would go out for Xiao that night... and actually had a lot of fun. ^^
Thomas- the French guy ^^ and me... He teased how this was my 2nd time out... ><
Strawberry XIAO and me!!!! Happy birthday~~!!
Linda, Hendrik, and meeeee... Linda was also excited to see me out again...
My Nathan, My Germans Mattias and Hendrick, and my Hong Kong brother- ARMstrong

November 27- Happy Thanksgiving...~
To celebrate, my after Korean class lunch family (Felix, Daniel, and Nathan) and Felix's girlfriend all went out to Outback Steakhouse...Felix and his very pretty girlfriend who he met when he was studying abroad in Sweden...
Artery clogging bacon and cheese "Aussie" fries. SO GOOD.
Between Daniel, Nathan, and me, we split the steak dish, fries, and rib and chicken dish. More than enough.

Our leftovers... It was so much fooooooooood. Felix and his girlfriend had a huge rack of ribs... you can see all the bones... ><... Everything about the "Thanksgiving" dinner was good... I was just really disappointed to not be able to have my mashed potatoes... Oh- how I miss my mashed potatoes.. :( November 28- Mushroom Shabu Shabu with Stacey <3
After having so much meat for Thanksgiving, Nathan and I thought it was time for some nice veggies. So we decided to eat out with Stacey!!! and had ourselves some interesting mushroom shabu shabu. STACEY!! So much bean sprouts... and mushrooms... and veggies..
The shabu shabu mixture..

November 29- Gym's 21st Birthday
To celebrate, we went to a Thai Restaurant- the same place I went to with Stacey for my birthday dinner. I had the Pad Thai noodles, which was pretty good and treated Gym to some red curry dish... Almost everyone else had some curry dish, which was expensive, not the delicious, and not that filling... So... at least I was satisfied... -.-
My Pad Thai dish.
Left->Right: Daniel, Armstrong, Mattias, Nathan, me, Gym, Hendrick, Emiko, and Anya
That red drink was soooo delcious. It was soju mixed with real strawberries... It was like a soju-strawberry smoothie... except more liquidy...


Only the Asians could pull this off. ^^
Lotsa beer... This was 5,000cc... I think we had like 15,000cc total that night. Everyone can drink so much... (No worries... i can't drink that much... it was all them....)

Happy birthday, GYM!!!! roflz.


November 30th!!! Seoul World Cup Stadium: FC Seoul vs Ulsan! (4-2) YAY!
I've never been to a real professional soccer game before... It was so exciting~~!! On Wednesday, I'm going here again to see the finals! GO Seoul! Fighting

Yay!!! And there's Leslie in the background... haha.
The stadium wasn't that full... But.. there was a good amount of fans... And the spirit was alive and awesome...
Yeaaa, Emiko, Anya, ARMstrong- Ma Kwan Tsz.

YAY for FC Seoul victory!

After the game, Nathan and I met up with Felix and had all-you-can-eat sushi buffet at Niji for 13,000 won (~$10US).... Pretty cheap, I'd say.. This is Nathan and my second time coming here.. The first time was after we exercised for about 1 hour... and then craved something somewhat healthy... And... sushi seemed like a decent answer for us...
Yay, finally all caught up with my days on the blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home