11.25.2008

More of Korea ^.^

October 30 Stacey's Birthday dinner at an Indian Restaurant along Sinchon. It is probably the best Indian food I have ever tasted.. No the food is not made by Koreans, so it's pretty legit. There's a cute little girl there, too. She reminded me of myself when I was at my parent's restaurant. She just played with her dolls and stared at the customers.
Samosas! Filled with potatoes and some peas and yumminess.
Curry stuff that Stacey and I barely managed to finish.
November 11- At Seoraksan National Park with Nathan and his parents and aunts.
It is located in Sokcho, which too two hours to get there by bus going there... but 5 hours going back to Seoul. Stupid traffic. We stayed at his parent's and aunt's condo, which was pretty cool. We had a lot of seafood since this place is right next to a beach so everything was fresh. I think I ate a snail... Chewy...
Look at that red vibrancy. Absolutely stunning, yes?

Notice the hair. Very windy. I was almost scared to be up at such a high elevation. But the hike was definitely worth it for the experience and the view. First, we rode on a gondola up... but still had about a 30 minute hike or so.
I love how the mountains are green here... not the naked rocky mountains back in Phoenix and Tucson.
Me likey my corn and beef skewers.

November 6,
I twisted my ankle and was on crutches for... a good half a day. haha. Nate mostly carried me around... And Daniel and Felix when Nate got tired. lol. I'm almost all better now. No more sharp pains in my heel/ankle area. :) Just discomfort. Check out the swollenness!
November 11- I-House Costume party hosted by the Peace buddies.
The flyer or email said to dress up what best represents you... So, I dressed up as a kid.... :d Like the bunny drawings I made on my face? On one side is a bunny... and on the other it's a carrot... I'm also holding a puppet ducky.. yep..

David doing his talent show to win him this semester's Mr. Ewha contest. Him and the three girls did the "Nobody" dance that I think every Korean knows the dance to...

November 8, around EWHA University, Seoul Forest, and ItaewonAlong the walkway to my dorm. Currently, there are no more leaves, but this was very pretty while it lasted.
The reflecting waters at Seoul Forest.

No... I didn't drink this all.. Nate did.. But Guiness is a really... thick... beer.
Fluffeh~
I wish it was mine...
November 9, 2008 Ganghwado (the island where Nate's father grew up)Along the harbor... where poor sea creatures are caught and later eaten.
like this delicious and expensive eel. :)

November 10 Gyeongbok Palace- the largest palace in Korea. Took about 3 hours to walk through.
The camera does not fully capture the beauty of this place during fall... but it does do a pretty good job...
Just amazing.



Eee.. Scenery so beautiful! ^.^

I just love these red trees. Too bad it's basicallywinter now and almost all the leaves have fallen...



1 Comments:

Blogger Hongman said...

wow ... lotta pretty pics.

lol @ your expression on pic of you next to person with mask.

guiness is bleh. way too thick and bitter. strange how the commercials make it seem so delicious.

omg bin full of fluffies ... way too cute.

those palace pics are awesome.

Nov 25, 2008, 12:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home