10.10.2008

~*~*~*~Happy 21st to me~*~*~*~

Eee! I had an unexpectedly wonderful 21st birthday. I was scared before leaving for Korea that I wouldn't have a fantastic birthday because I wouldn't be able to spend it with all my close friends back in the States. BUT... little did I know I would meet such amazing people here. Thank you Germans, Americans, French, Finnish, Chinese, Hong Kong, and Japanese for making my birthday so special.

Nate brought me to a place called Star Chef for dinner.
Here is a review about the restaurant: http://www.fatmanseoul.com/2008/09/22/star-chef-shines/
It was so yummy...


Afterwards, we took cute pictures at those photo booths that I love...
And then, we went to the rooftop... on the way there, there was an origami bunny on the stairway
... so cute... And at the rooftop was a very special surprise birthday gathering for me... balloons everywhere and friends everywhere. We had a super yummy cake... where I got to blow out candles... and then present opening!!! I got so many wonderful surprises... In such a short period of time, people were able to already figure out what kinds of stuff suit me best... :) I also had flavored soju to make me super... happy.... too. tee hee. Afterwards, 9 of us went to a karaoke place.. where we drank and sang and just enjoyed the night. I love love loved it. And I loved remembering every moment of it.



The most delicious broccoli I have ever eaten.
Orgasm Potato and Sausage... I think that was what it was literally called, or close to it.
I want to eat this again....
Me wearing Nate's hat thing... and card.. and origami bunny...
Such a beautiful birthday card.
Restaurant at Star Chef.
Rooftop surprise... and them making noise.
Yummy, beautiful cake.
I didn't forget about the pic for you, Laina~!
Gym and me.
Stacey and me <3
Xiao, Amanda, Armstrong--- Asiannnn gang
Hedrick and Lesliee~~!
Daniel, Matias, Sabastian, and my roomie Denise.
Anja, Ollie, Ollie's friend, Pauline, Patrick
Present opening!
Amanda, Linda, Tabby, Klaudiaaa
@ Noraebang. Leslie and Sebastian doing a duet: A Whole New World
Me, Les, and Stace
Daniel, Nathan, and Armstrong
Gym, Hendrik, Leslie, and Felix
BALLOONS~~!
My loot.

Very necessary foot cream that I needed.

1 Comments:

Blogger LainaEeyore said...

lol. the foot cream. I like your loot too. And I LOVE the picture of you eating cake for me! ! That made me very happy. I wish I was there to celebrate with you!! But I'm excited I got your letter today!! :-) Anyways. It looks like you had an awesome birthday and a fancy cake!!

Oct 14, 2008, 9:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home